Mundo de Niños could not exist without the support of its volunteers. Throughout the year we can count on people – students, interns, professionals, etc. – who give us their support in our different work areas: Street Work, tutor support, school tutoring, therapeutical plans support, organisation of regular or extra activities, etc.
If you wish to commit to our project and give some of your time for a good cause, or if you need to gain experience for your studies or your personal development, or even if you just want to use your free time in helping other people, feel free to contact us!
As a volunteer, you will:
- Be provided with institutional information about our projects
- Be introduced into the selected area of work
- Get a certificate as a Mundo de Niños volunteer at the end of your volunteering period
- Be able to use material and tools that you may need for your work with the children
- Be constantly learning something new!
We can also help you find an accommodation in Huanchaco or Trujillo and give you some tips about taxis, sightseeing, etc.
To be a volunteer, you have to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum availability of 1 month
- Have a conversation level in Spanish
- Be able to give and receive affection
- Be able to work in a team
- Be proactive and enterprising
- Be responsible, serious and committed to the achievement of your tasks
- Observe deadlines
You will have to send us a CV in Spanish.
Thank you for your interest in our work and we look forward to meeting you at our Home!