Many institutions, organisations and associations send us their volunteers as part of a programme or studies. But you can also, individually, apply to be a volunteer at our Home.
There are different areas in which you can work:
General support to the Home
- Help tutors carry out daily activities at the Home
- Accompany the kids for their activities outside the Home
- Teach and promote artistic and recreational activities such as theater, music, sports, English, etc.
(Studies/experience in this field required)
- Follow-up of the children with the psychologist
- Support for the elaboration of individual programmes
- Organisation of activities related to psychological development and education
- Coordination and supervision, etc.
Social Work Area
(Studies/experience in social work, sociology or similar required)
- Visits to the children’s families
- Management of medical visits
- Relations with the Family Court
- Daily management of the Home, etc.
(Training/experience in bakery, quality control or similar required)
- Support for the implementation of the bakery, the coordination of bread production and the implementation of control and quality processes
- Bread selling
- Quality control, etc.
You can also of course offer your own ideas and experiences!